Login + GO

About the Event

Put on your PINK and celebrate, run or walk with us at the 22nd annual Susan G. Komen Puget Sound Race for the Cure® on June 7, 2015 at Seattle Center.

The Race for the Cure celebrates the strength and courage of breast cancer survivors while raising critical funds for the fight against breast cancer in the Puget Sound region. This year’s Race features an event for every member of the family.

The Komen Puget Sound. Race for the Cure® benefits Komen Puget Sound, fighting breast cancer on all fronts. 75 percent of money raised here stays in the region funding screenings, awareness and treatment support. The remaining 25 percent funds research to better diagnose, treat and ultimately cure breast cancer.

Learn more