Donate to Heidi!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Fundraise today to help reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. by 2026

My Goal
$10,000

Amount Raised
$16,402.20

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

My Badges

Heidi May's personal page

I don't usually like labels, but I'm good with "Breast Cancer Survivor." It beats the alternative. I'm grateful and my goal is to enable others diagnosed with breast cancer to add "Survivor" to their diagnosis as well. 

I'm 8 years cancer free and will never forget the impact breast cancer had on us in 2010.  Six surgeries, including a mastectomy, gave me a new appreciation for life and my cause - Puget Sound Komen. 

I've got the most amazing and supportive friends. They've made me the #1 breast cancer survivor fundraiser for Puget Sound Komen's Race for the Cure for the last two years running. Crazy right?  What do ya say we make it 3 years in a row!

Ok, so we all agree that breast cancer can suck it, but what happens to the money you donate? I'm glad you asked. 

75% of funds raised stay local and go to local organizations to provide mammogram funding, breast health screenings, education and outreadh for underserved women in our area.  The other 25% goes towards finding better breast cancer treatmentment, research to better diagnose and ultimatley a cure for breast cancer.  

Your donation is very much appreciated~

Heidi May

 

 

Donate to Heidi!

Add your name to the list!

Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate
Heidi's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Boob-A-Palooza
$5,200
Boeing Company Employee Gift Match Program
$5,200
Sea Foam Sales Company
$2,000
Char Davis
$1,040
Facebook Fundraiser
$108
Sparky Taft
$104
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Lucille M. Kelley
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Kathy Morse
$62
Jana
$62
Kathleen Anne Kelly-Billings
$62
Brad Ragaglia
$52
MK & Dave Talbot
$52
Rena Elkins
$52
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Boeing Employee Matching Gifts Program
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
CONNIE COLE
$26
Amy Carnell
$26
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Heidi May
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$10
Facebook Fundraiser
$5
Facebook Fundraiser
$5